Epson Workforce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank Wireless Color All-in-One Supertank Printer with Scanner, Copier, Fax and Ethernet
The feature-rich WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers ultra fast cartridge-free printing and includes up to 2 years of ink in the box (1). Print up to 16,000 pages black/11,000 color (2). Save up to 80 percent on ink vs. color laser with low-cost replacement ink packs (3). Get 24 ISO ppm (black/color)† print
The feature-rich WorkForce Pro ET-8700 EcoTank wireless all-in-one offers ultra fast cartridge-free printing and includes up to 2 years of ink in the box (1). Print up to 16,000 pages black/11,000 color (2). Save up to 80 percent on ink vs. color laser with low-cost replacement ink packs (3). Get 24 ISO ppm (black/color)† print speeds, plus fast scan speeds. Load paper less often with a 250-sheet paper capacity, 80-sheet rear tray and optional 500-sheet tray. Setup and navigation is easy with a 4.3″ color touchscreen. The ET-8700 delivers the ultimate in connectivity with Ethernet, Wi-Fi Direct (4) and NFC5. Powered by PrecisionCore, it delivers laser-quality black text and color graphics.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand ink packs. Other brands of ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed
1. Based on average monthly document print volumes of about 450 pages.
2. Included ink pack yields are estimated based on ISO/IEC 24711 test in Default Mode printing continuously. Ink pack yields vary considerably for reasons including printed images, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. All ink colors are used for printing and printer maintenance, and all colors have to be installed for printing. For print quality, part of the ink from the included ink packs is used for printer startup and a variable amount of ink remains in the ink pack after the “replace ink pack” signal. For details, see our official site.
3. Savings comparison based on the purchase cost of replacement ink packs and the cost of enough color toner cartridges to achieve the total page yields of the ink packs using the manufacturers’ online prices and yields for the highest-capacity toner cartridges for the best-selling similarly featured color laser printers with speeds of 30 ppm or less per NPD, August 2017. Actual savings will vary based on print tasks, print volumes and usage conditions.
4. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
6. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect™ enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
7. 12 months of standard limited warranty or 150,000 plain paper sheets (whichever happens first). For an additional 12 months (total of 24 months or 150,000 plain paper sheets, whichever happens first), register your product. See Limited Warranty for details.
8. Based on letter-sized scans at 200 dpi in Black-and-white or Color Mode, using the USB interface.
9. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
10. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.